Monday 2 June 2008

A peep into the past & a step into the future....

i realized (no not all of a sudden) that ive been dormant in this space for quite some time now..... Both my previous posts were copy + pasted from my internal blog at office - which i have intentionally removed from this site. In fact, the responses i got for one of the articles i wrote in my corporate blog, was the key cataylst that drew me into blogging in this space.... so thanks to those heated arguments & sharp comments :-) Now, that sets me thinking.... why on earth do people get so sensitive & emotional when speaking about subjects like God or religion or beliefs? To me, these are just some random topics that strike a chord in my brain..... and i treat them very much like any other topic in this world... nothing special about them!! im not a person who wants to write specifically about sensational/revolutionary/brow-raising topics.... or a bloodhound eagerly waiting to pick up a fight/argument at the drop of every hat!! All i want is peace in this world..... and i would like to reiterate the fact that all my posts here... are just attempts to share the spontaneous reflections of my mind.... nothing else :-)

Also, slowly but steadily, ive started learning this art of maintaining two individual blogs & knowing what to write in each of them.... Normally, it takes a day or even more than that for me to author & publish a post in the internal blogosphere, keeping in mind the kind of audience that visit my blog, their expectations etc... i spend a lot of time editing, re-reading, modifying content/writing flowery sentences in my posts. But here, ive decided that iam gonna blog freely.... with no concern about the content (dont worry its all original & decent stuff :-)) or style of writing; the only checks ill be doing to any post in this blog, would be that of spelling & grammar! But all readers are welcome to drop in their suggestions/tips for improvement whatsoever :-) So, here's me starting off right away.... and wishing for a happy, sublime blogging journey fwd....

No comments: