6 whatever’s about me:
1) im very short tempered. i lose sense of my surroundings & get very violent at the slightest provocation.
2) i am always enveloped by a strong inferiority complex, that prevents me from mingling with people, from voicing my thoughts, from living the life the way i want to... this is the factor which even kept me off blogging all these days (or years??). Now that i have started writing, i feel much much much better :-)
3) i have a great passion for music & musicians :-) Music (esp the vocal part) is like my first love! But, i have had a bad throat (read: nasty voice) throughout 365+ days, for 26 odd years now :-)
4) iam extreeeeeeeeeeemely lazy!! it is close to impossible to make me do anything... not only physical work... but also mental movements :-D this i believe is the sole reason for the sorry state of my wretched life now!! and is also the reason for responding to this tag after 36 days of procrastination!
5) i really dont know if i really like anyone in this world..... on second or third... or 100th thoughts..... it appears that there is in fact no one significant in my life ;-) And yeah, im married!! :D
6) i am a devoted pessimist, hypocrite & at times a sadist too! In short, im Ms.Hyde always roaming around in the guise of Ms.Jekyll (thats why the "About Me" section of my corporate blog has the words "Devil in Disguise"! it aint any joke) And the irony is that, i dont have a mind of my own & get so easily influenced by people, their thoughts & behaviour.... good or bad :-)
7) i hate many (a clever way of saying most :-)) men, especially the MCP kind! i also hate all BLR-kinda girls (errr.... to know of what kind the girls @ Bangalore are.... well you have to be a normal level-headed person of simple nature.... and have to forcefully live in Bangalore for a couple of months ;-)) who are either scantily dressed or dress in a way to always "project" certain aspects of their profile... Yuckkkk!! is all i can say. Their sole aim in life is to appear modern, freak out, have fun & be a nuisance to the world around!!
8) i simply love whiling away the entire day from 9 (Oh rather 10.00) to 4.00, at office and then start my boring loads of work after 4.oo and work like crazy to meet the planned target for the day! It is surprising, sometimes funny, to note that i complete all the designated work (which i am supposed to do for 8 long hrs) within 2hrs of my time.... while my colleagues slog & struggle from 8am to 8pm everyday!! The rest of the day, i spend in effectively cribbing about my stressful timings, incessant work load & work pressure that is soooo typical of this IT industry! he he heeee :-DNow, that makes it 8 whatevers about self!! Dont blame me... it was indeed your choice to have scrolled this far :-) now, before you people conclude that i was sooooo thirsty for a tag... that the moment i got tagged... im going onnnn like a mad dog let loose in the streets, i will stop the first part of the tag at this!
5 things I miss right now:
Frankly speaking, i havent had any great moment/experience in life that i would miss right now. But, for the sake of this tag... let me squeeze my peanutty brain... and think hard.... to find 1 if not 5 "missed/lost" things :-)
Well.... here they are:
1) My childhood, when i was less evil, had lesser troubles & led a plain innocent life :-)
2) My life at Padma Sheshadri Bala Bhavan Higher Secondary School. The studies, the oratorical competitions i participated in, the so-called-strangely-insincere friends, all the awesome teachers, the meditation classes, the guitar lessons, the 50paise idli + chutney, the poori-masala, the great cultural events at the Bharat Kalachar auditorium, the proud feeling of being the only student who joined without paying a donation, the opportunity to grow amidst a lot of celebrities.... and a lot more :-)
3) My dog Jenny who passed away a few years back, due to old age & associated diseases :-(
4) My GATE preparation phase, when i badly wanted to get a decent GATE score & enter into an IIT/Anna University for my M.Tech
5) The 6 months pre-marriage period when we got to know each other better (?!!)
10 things I wanna achieve in a decade:
1) Be a successful enterprenuer (preferably run a good restaurant or an independent SW Testing company or an Organic food store :-))
2) Own a lovely duplex house, at a calm green location, architected by my friend K :-)
3) Take my parents on a flight journey (if not overseas, at least inland ;-))
4) Get involved in atleast one Work-from-home program & make lots of cash :-D
5) Donate some part of my pay towards the survival, growth & empowerment of the under-privileged
6) Learn carnatic music from a guru and be a good "notable" singer at least in the bathroom!!
7) Travel extensively (or wander nomadically, to be precise :-P) & discover incredible India, and if possible some regions outside the sub-continent too :-)
8) Work in a full fledged Test automation project & learn at least something useful (apart from dirty politics).... before i leave my current company.
9) Own a Nikon DSLR camera and become proficient/professional enough to capture good quality images using it :-)
10) Reduce my weight. i dont want a drastic change like Adnan Sami.... but at least to some extent where people dont suspect that im eternally pregnant!!